Posted by Kevin Matthews on March 20, 2001 at 15:30:05:
We are very glad the Leatherwood applicant David Reynolds has agreed to a two week extension of time to comment on the application, so our comments are now due on Monday, April 2, 2001.
Here is a short list of specific things the neighborhood would like to see clearly depicted on the new grading plan:
- Corrected roadway width to reflect 17' road + 3' sidewalk
- Corrected typical road section to reflect geotechnical report finding for 2:1 slope for permanent cuts and 3:1 slope for permanent fills
- Delineation of actual extents of permanent cuts
- Delineation of actual extents of permanent fills
- Delineation of where retaining walls will be used instead of permanent cuts and fills. The retaining wall heights should be indicted.
- Contours showing final grading.
- Delineation of end of roadway at completion of Phase One.
- Indication of maximum slope within each parking area.
- Review and correction to tree preservation plan, to account for trees that may be saved or lost as a result of the updated grading plan and any other updates to the development proposal.
- Any area of adjacent tax lots which would be protected as part of this development proposal.
We will look forward to receiving this new information.
Citizens Nature Project http://www.NatureProject.org/nature.html
Neighbors Forum http://www.SoutheastNeighbors.org/sen_forum.html
FoE Forum http://www.FriendsofEugene.org/friendly.html
Kevin Matthews, email@example.com
541-345-7421 vox, 541-345-7438 fax, P.O. Box 1588, Eugene, OR 97440